Monday, August 6, 2012

And A Finish!

Ashley's Roses with her happy recipient (once framed). I finished on Thursday after thinking I would get her done each of the previous three days (don't you just hate that?).

I love beading, so I was excited to get to that part. Except I didn't realize just how FEW beads were on this one. I was so happy about the beading, and poof! I was done - after how long it took me to finish the bouquet and the roses above Ashley's head, it was sort of anti-climatic. :)

I seem to be in a WIP-slaying mode as I decided to work on Autumn Dusk next. I didn't even get the first motif completed before I set it aside, so it's almost like a new start. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Congratulations on your lovely finish, she is very pretty!

You have a lovely blog with some beautiful stitching.

Holly x

The Maiden said...

Congratulations on your finish, I cannot beleive how big this pattern is once stitched! Really Beautiful.

Marcy said...

Lovely! Congrats on this finish. And thank goodness she has her armpit attached :)

Jackie said...

Congrats on your finish. It is absolutely gorgeous.
Jackie

Joysze said...

Ashley's Roses looks awesome, Vickie!! :D Alex looks ADORABLE!! :D