Monday, July 23, 2012

July IHSW - The Hermitting That Wasn't

Again. So all the progress in this update is before IHSW. This Saturday was the last day of Ann Arbor Art Fair, which was not to be missed. No purchases for us this year, but we went with my parents and I was able to get my mom her birthday present.

I'm still plodding along on Ashley's Roses, or as Miss Alex started to call it, Ashley's Armpits. She found it hysterical that you would stitch those. Of course, my explanation that Ashley would look just silly without them was met with even more amusement. Ah, the refined sense of humor of six-year-olds. :D

I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel on this one, but this last bit is really dragging. I can tell I'm ready to be done as my brain is already churning, trying to decide what to work on next. Another WIP? Something new? Who knows, as I will most likely change my mind quite a few times before I'm done.

3 comments:

Bea said...

She's looking great and you've come a LONG way since your last post. Well done! And good luck picking your next project.

The Maiden said...

She is stunning, armpit and all!

Joysze said...

Ashley's Armpits!!! ROFLMAO!!!!! I have to remember this one!!!

She's looking so lovely, even though she looks like she's scratching her armpit at the moment. ;) hehehehe.