Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April IHSW Results

Well, not that there is much in the way of results, anyway. No stitching Friday, as it was the Fun Fair at Alex's elementary school. No stitching Saturday, as I went to the scheduled haircut and color appointment and straight to work after that. And worked until 9:00 at night.

Sunday, finally! I managed to fit some stitching in after the realtor's visit. And was (and still am) feeling pretty perky because she will price our house for more than we owe. Yay! The cleaning lady never showed. Boo.

So here's my progress on Mini Mandala 6: Part 1 is complete and I have skipped Part 2 to work on Part 3 for now. I feel like such a rebel. :)

1 comment:

Joysze said...

Vickie, this looks beautiful!! It's one of my fave Chats, and I can't wait to see more of yours. :D

yay on the house pricing. :D