Tuesday, January 24, 2012

To Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

I thought that I would post the info for the temari kit, in case anyone might be interested in making one themselves. Also, I felt that I should credit the designer, much like any other project.

The designer is Barbra B. Suess, and I ordered the kit from her etsy shop, JapaneseTemari. She ships you the materials, which is far more than enough to make the three temari that I made. Purchasing the kit gets you membership into the Yahoo group that contains the instructions. Fabulously detailed instructions.

The pattern I used is called Morning Glory. There are a couple of other kits in her etsy store along with finished temari available for purchase, and also a couple of her books.

While my previous post showed the steps to make the temari, they weren't detailed enough to really make one just from my pictures. I highly recommend this kit if you want to give temari a try.

1 comment:

NJW said...

Welcome to blogging... love to see what you're up to !! NJW